In highly demanding SPV installations and where performance and efficiency are more critical the best solution is a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) based solar charger. Unlike the simple PWM MOSFET charge controller, MPPT solar chargers employ sophisticated microprocessor based circuitry with a wide number of variable presettable parameters and also automatic configuration. The end result is gain in efficiency by 30%, better battery performance and also enhanced battery life.
Lento Smart MPPT solar chargers are made of military grade components and undergo severe tests to withstand any climatic conditions. Lento smart MPPT solar chargers are designed for unattended operation for remote solar power installations and there are options available to configure the charge voltage and current according to the type of battery in use. The intelligent microprocessor based technology in MPPT solar chargers not only check for type of battery but also constantly monitor its condition and adjust charge accordingly. SPV modules are supposed to deliver 17 volts maximum but this is under optimum conditions and provided the glass surfaces are kept clean, which is not taken care of in remote conditions with the result that output voltage and current falls drastically. Lento MPPS solar chargers automatically factor in the reduced input and adjust output to ensure that charging of the battery and its state does not become affected.
In addition to the these basic features, Lento MPPT solar chargers incorporate automation and protection features that assure users of increased power, better battery life, consistently reliable performance and assured life.
- Power Saving through No Load Shutdown Feature.
- Monitoring/Data logging feature for better system information at user end (optional).
- DSP based design with absolute and stable sine wave output voltage & frequency.
- State of art MOSFET based PWM technology with greater efficiency at lower cost with dynamic stability.
- Three Stage solar charging (TSSC) suitable for all types of battery charging.
- Combined mains and solar intelligent constant current charging with solar power priority.
- Maximum Solar Power Utilization during charging and backup mode.
- PV availability, battery charging from solar power indication with display on LCD and LED.
- User friendly, feather touch control and selection switches with LED indication on front panel.
- PV pole reversal protection indication on LCD
- Deep discharge battery charging from mains as well as solar.
- More back-up being a sine wave UPS (ASIC Control).
- No humming Noise (Silent UPS)
- Protections such as Mains Fuse Trip, Overload, Short circuit, Battery low, over temperature indication with buzzer as well as display on LCD available.
- Mains available, battery charging/Charged and its voltage indication provided on LCD display as well as LED.
Solar Hybrid DSP uses both Solar Power as well as Mains for charging the battery bank according to parameter priority set, providing the users availability of uninterrupted power supply.